Chanel classic flap in beige - impossible to get ahold of?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I really want to purchase a beige caviar classic flap with gold hardware in size small or medium.

I reached out to the closest Chanel store, which is in Madrid, and was told it’s extremely hard to find as they only get 1-2 to the store a year.

Is it typically this difficult to find this bag? Do you have any advice on how I can find one?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hey there! I would highly recommend checking out the resale market. Not only are the prices typically better than retail, but there are also some being sold that are in pristine condition and have never even been worn! Good luck :biggrin:

3. Thank you!! I'm worried about buying pre-loved though as I heard there are so many good replicas out there. Would you recommend any websites that sell pre-loved Chanel? :smile:

4. I would look at fashionphile for resale if they ship to you.

I got a medium beige caviar classic with gold hw after a couple of months of searching. I’m not sure how it is there but I checked with all department stores and that’s where I eventually found one. This was last spring that I was able to obtain one.

5. Hi! I would not recommend buying from US sites as the bags that are in prestige condition sell close to retail. I think that US prices are already higher than European plus you will probobly end up paying huge import taxes. And with euro to dollar coversion you may end up really overpaying. I think you should put yourself on as many waitlists as you can plus see if any department stores sell Chanel. You may also want to try calling Chanel boutiques in other countries in Europe and making a trip if it is possible. Good luck.