Chanel Classic Flap 29 series - Question on Zipper

imaeyang2

Jul 12, 2020
Hello, does anyone know what kind of zippers were used on the 29 series classic chanel flaps? I purchased a preloved medium classic flap (practically new) and the zipper did not have any logo or stampings. Is this normal in the 29 series?

I received the bag with receipt, and authenticity card. The receipt, authenticity card, and bag has a matching serial code.

Reactions: vintagecactus
I just bought a Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap from NM and my zipper has no stamping on it either. Should I be worried?
If anyone owns a Chanel Jumbo flap can you please let me know if this normal to not have stamping on the zipper. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: imaeyang2
Hello I am new here I need a little help for chanel bag I am looking for some chanel bags double flapbag jumbo black but I really can not understand about their zipper introductions with years.. Can any1 please tell me which zippers came in which years? used in chanel flapbag jumbo? I saw a utube video in which a lady mentioned clearly that we have to match zippers with the datecodes of their corresponding bags but how to do that?