CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Out of curiosity if you could only have one Chanel. What style and color would you have.
Currently lusting over denim flap bags but realistically speaking if I could only have one, it would be a burgundy CF for these reasons:
- has to be versatile and be appropriate for both formal and casual occasions
- colour can’t be trendy since I’ll get sick of it faster and find it difficult to match outfits with
- preferably a darker colour since it would be used for multiple occasions but black would be boring hence burgundy is classic enough yet still a pretty safe and versatile colour
- hold a fair amount so CF > WOC
- beige Claire would be a close second but it’s easier to style edgy looks with a darker colour so this would work better for me/my wardrobe

What about yours? :smile:

Received some credits from Vestiaire that will be expiring very soon, so here’s a fun question :smile:

If you had $1000-$1500 to spend, what would your choice of bag be? Of course you can choose up to a couple thousand dollars and have approximately $1500 offset from the total. Need some advice!

Currently lusting over denim flap bags but realistically speaking if I could only have one, it would be a burgundy CF for these reasons:
- colour can’t be trendy since I’ll get sick of it faster and find it difficult to match outfits with
- preferably a darker colour since it would be used for multiple occasions but black would be boring hence burgundy is classic enough yet still a pretty safe and versatile colour
- beige Claire would be a close second but it’s easier to style edgy looks with a darker colour so this would work better for me/my wardrobe

Omg I love all your reasons. !!! Im trying to decide if I want a black or Claire beige for a classic flap. Thank you !

New here & would love some advice! I purchased my bag only a few months ago and the gold hardware around the clasp has worn off exposing a silver base. It’s super annoying because I have only used the bag a few times and baby it. My question is: should I bring it back to the Chanel boutique at Bloomingdales where I bought it or to a Chanel store for servicing? I am in NYC. Thank you!

2EB8610A-E3DE-44B5-AD3B-A97129999FFE.jpeg

New here & would love some advice! I purchased my bag only a few months ago and the gold hardware around the clasp has worn off exposing a silver base. It’s super annoying because I have only used the bag a few times and baby it. My question is: should I bring it back to the Chanel boutique at Bloomingdales where I bought it or to a Chanel store for servicing? I am in NYC. Thank you!

View attachment 5759157
Definitely bring it back! Hopefully they don’t blame it on “wear and tear” :sad:

Hi all!
I'm new to the forum and was hoping to have some of you experts weigh in on something. Recently bought this CCH bag pre-loved and though it listed the year as 2022 I don't know which collection its from. Can anyone identify this pink?
pink chanel.png