CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Chanel Purchase Limits.....

My SA just told me that the mini Classic are counted toward the Classic limit of 2 per year now. Supposedly this was since June/July. The boutiques I shop at seem to becoming more and more strict on the purchase limits.

Has anyone come across purchase limits when shopping in the European boutiques? Are they being strict on how many you can purchase? 1 bag and 1 small leather good per month?
My SA in CA told me the exact same thing last month. Minis are classics for the purpose of the annual limit and one bag and one SLG per month. Haven’t been in Europe.

I think I’m addicted to small curvy pouches. I can’t barely fit anything in them but I will see one in a new color and my heart skips a beat and I’m like obsessed. I think what will I possibly do with one more of these tiny little pouches??? But I think about it till I buy it. I love it when I get it.

Hi all, I’m wondering if anyone could help! I’m looking to buy a Chanel grocery flap bag. Does anyone have any advice or information about it? I can’t afford a classic flap, I thought this might be a good entryway but want to be able to resell easily! I’m looking at a black one!

5E8E7DBE-2277-4137-9F21-BAB1B7D795C1.jpeg

47B60F55-1C8E-4F09-9906-3937CA80999F.jpeg

22E6B02E-E231-4C9D-A74A-1C475BAA0E4A.jpeg

F3E6E605-35A8-4ACF-96A8-2E2A38957548.jpeg

4F949F37-17F1-4A7E-8A89-D5362A564138.jpeg

6E2A4050-DD95-4FC7-8F63-E57203EA47A8.jpeg

BB2C7F64-6D06-4411-8E22-9609EFF7EA5C.jpeg

Hi all~ New to here. Just want to know any technique to buy the bag you want for a first-time consumer~

You’ll be able to buy anything in stock. If you know what you want and it’s not, ask about being called when it is.

I’ve never had a bad experience in any of the boutiques I’ve visited. Just be friendly, try lots on!

Hi all :biggrin: ,
I am going to Paris soon and I have an appointment with Chanel to look into a medium CF (hopefully).
I want some perspective and opinions on whether to/not-to buy one as I am baffled with the whole influx of quality issues conversations and videos going around. I already own a beautiful pandemic born navy Lamb C19 (20K) that has 0 issues..so I need more input to make up my mind..

Thanks! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Would love to know everyone’s thoughts on this. I’m bringing in my bag for repair - should I include the dustbag as well?
Do people usually send the bags for repair together with dust bags? I’m just afraid that without the dustbag, the bag will not be protected but I’ve also had instances (from another designer brand) where I sent the item & dustbag and the dustbag came bag dirty and completely different size.

Would love to know everyone’s thoughts on this. I’m bringing in my bag for repair - should I include the dustbag as well?
Do people usually send the bags for repair together with dust bags? I’m just afraid that without the dustbag, the bag will not be protected but I’ve also had instances (from another designer brand) where I sent the item & dustbag and the dustbag came bag dirty and completely different size.
I dropped off couple of Chanel bags at Purse Rehab couple of weeks ago and they did not take anything no dust bag or box..just the bag. She told me once done they put in their own dust bag.

Reactions: famouslyme