CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Beige is very in demand...I’m sure you could sell it easily, perhaps even skipping the middleman if you ask friends. There are loads of black classic flaps around!!

You think? I have been getting really low estimates. I only had 1 of my many estimates in the $3,000, which is depressing. I live in a rural area, so no one will buy my Chanel. I am near Chicago, but still no bites. Craiglist, Ebay, etc. Tradesy will take $800 in fees, so I can't try there.

Hi! I purchased a black caviar boy bag in February from chanel in Neiman Marcus and I've noticed the caviar seems to be peeling. It's under warranty but has anyone had this experience and had it successfully repaired? I've tried to upload a photo but it keeps saying the file is too large.

So I walked into the Chanel store today and spotted a large so black boy Chanel and three maxi 2.55s in so black...
I whipped out my credit card to purchase the boy Chanel but ended up hesitating.
I currently own four Chanel bags including one Crumpled Calfskin Jumbo in So Black and an old medium Boy in Ruthenium hardware.
Did I make the right decision? I rarely use the old medium boy and I think I jumped on the large boy in so black because I’m obsessed with the hardware.

You think? I have been getting really low estimates. I only had 1 of my many estimates in the $3,000, which is depressing. I live in a rural area, so no one will buy my Chanel. I am near Chicago, but still no bites. Craiglist, Ebay, etc. Tradesy will take $800 in fees, so I can't try there.
Hi there try opulent habits in New Jersey, just google them they also have an Instagram. it’s a 80/20 split. Also with the price increase as of tomorrow medium is 5500 before taxes.

Lamb vs caviar?? Ladies, I need your advice!

I'm going to Paris is a few weeks. I want to use a WOC as my main bag for traipsing around the city. I recently got my long-awaited black with SHW in lamb. It's my first lamb piece and I haven't even used it yet. I also have one in black with GHW in caviar.

My question is this...I hear over and over that lamb is not so very delicate, but would you advise bringing it on a trip? The silver hardware looks so much better with the blacks & greys I will be wearing, but I am skittish about choosing it over the caviar. I'm trying to pack lightly, so I don't want to bring both.

Please help me choose!
Bring the caviar, despite what you hear lambskin is very delicate. You’re going to be walking around, possibly going on the train bus etc.. restaurants are tiny you will get bumped and jostled, so I would choose caviar, have a great trip