CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Quick question, but is it possible for serial numbers to just fall off of a Chanel bag?
I think so.. I experienced that with my mini the sticker on the inside just peeled off after some time but it's worth noting I think it might be due to the warm temp I was storing my bag in (it's really hot where I live) and the fact that things kept rubbing on the inner wall of bag as I took them in and out of the bag. I hope this answers your question

I think so.. I experienced that with my mini the sticker on the inside just peeled off after some time but it's worth noting I think it might be due to the warm temp I was storing my bag in (it's really hot where I live) and the fact that things kept rubbing on the inner wall of bag as I took them in and out of the bag. I hope this answers your question

Thank you! Definitely helped. I was worried the bag was fake when the serial number fell off!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a great day.
Please forgive me if I am posting a repeat question or not posting in the correct place- I'm new here and when I tried searching for my question I was completely overwhelmed and wasn't sure where to post.

I have a question regarding the Chanel classic flaps (all sizes) I'm hoping to purchase my first one soon however when I was browsing online I noticed that there are two styles, I'm referring to the caviar flaps in specific I hope I can properly get through what I am trying to ask and excuse me for rambling basically I have noticed with the classic caviar flaps that some models especially the minis and m/l flaps some have like a type of line at the end of the flap while others. When I tried to search around the web to find out why that was some places said that the new styles don't have a line at the end of the flap- but I found this to be not true some of the new ones I was seeing and that my friends had purchased did have the line while others didn't. If someone could explain this to me I would be eternally grateful. I'll try to include pictures below of what I mean. Thank you so much in advance
It's called edged stitching. Most classics in classic color, black and beige clare has this, seasonal colors don't (I think). Minis used to not have edged stitching either until last cruise season's mini. Hope this answers ur question. If u look-up cruise 17 posts, there's extensive discussion on this. Some people love it while others don't.

It's called edged stitching. Most classics in classic color, black and beige clare has this, seasonal colors don't (I think). Minis used to not have edged stitching either until last cruise season's mini. Hope this answers ur question. If u look-up cruise 17 posts, there's extensive discussion on this. Some people love it while others don't.
Thank you so much! Do you know if all the minis don't have it anymore? Ie even the black

Forgive me for asking but do you have a direct link to those posts/threads? I'm still a noobie and struggle navigating the website Thank you and I hope it's not too much to ask

Forgive me for asking but do you have a direct link to those posts/threads? I'm still a noobie and struggle navigating the website Thank you and I hope it's not too much to ask
Check this one...there were two threads on cruise 2017, one for general, the other for mini...there's a search function in tpf, you can also just type edged stitching.

https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/950678/

Reactions: jbags07