CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

They are going to get more expensive...think just 5 years from now it will increase another 50%. I started out with Louis Vuitton bags 14 years ago and the first bag I bought has more than doubled...all luxury bags increase in value every year.

oh, i cannot bear looking at the beginning of each thread in the reference areas. i have yet to purchase a chanel and knowing that 5 years ago they were 50% of the cost now gives me :shucks::cry:

It's here and I'll have it tomorrow! :smile: I'm so excited. :smile: I somehow feel like this'll be my last Chanel bag for this year.
Until cruise 2013 comes in, we shall see. :smile:

She's here!!! I'm so happy. :smile: Now, my mind's totally at ease. :smile: She's so beautiful as every bit as I could have dream of. :smile: I'm very happy with this purchase. :smile: Will definitely do a reveal as I can get back to my computer. The app prevents me from posting any pix citing some wrong old plugins. :sad:

hey tia. hope this answers your question. based on what a chanel SA told me, the dark red lining is the classic/original lining. all the vintage bags are done in this color. there are two options because i guess some like to keep it classic. i personally have a medium/large flap in the black lining and love it!

also, there is no price difference between the two. good luck on your purchase! :smile:

Hi there, thank you so much for replying! Nice picture of yours btw! :smile:

the year 2005 was a big one - i guess i was too busy falling in love with my now-husband. otherwise, i would have been shopping for bags - it was an amazing year for Balenciaga, Chanel (reissues!!!) and Louboutins (oh Clichy 120, where ARE you???)

thought i'd share a thought :smile: