Chanel Chevron - Opinions Please

Jdljb

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of getting this Classic Flap in Chevron Black with ghw. It was not on my wishlist but I think it is gorgeous. I dont live near a store so tracking the items down on my wishlist is very difficult. Should I wait for wishlist items or just purchase this? Thanks!

Attachments

• Chanel-Black-Chevron-Flap-Medium-Bag-620x330.jpg
    Chanel-Black-Chevron-Flap-Medium-Bag-620x330.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4,702
Buy it if you really love it, but I think it depends on what else is on your wish list and whether this would serve as one of those or whether you'd fall out of love with it when something on your actual wish list came along. As far as this actual bag goes, I have it in the m/l size and absolutely love it!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
The items on my wish list are:
1. WOC - Classic, Caviar Black
2. Chevron Boy - medium in Black or Red
3. Pink Classic - medium gold or silver
4. Square Mini - black caviar

Since this bag is not similar to the ones on your wish list, if you truly love it, I say go for it. Then continue the hunt for your wishlist items and enjoy this beauty in the meantime.

I noticed from your wishlist, except pink med classic, other bags could be worn as cross body nicely and useful dairy bags in my opinion and experience. Jumbo chevron lamb is surely gorgeous and great to own it, but if you plan to wear your bag mostly as cross body bag casually and dairy, the large jumbo might be not the best option as a cross body bag ( unless you're very tall lady. I never wear my jumbo as cross body ) So I would say, you could still have a chance to find your true wish lists items, just taking little time and energy, patience but well worth it afterwards, Goodluck with your decision! :smile: