Chanel charm necklace: coming in the future? Cliched but something sim. to DWPrada?

Cicciolina

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Just wondering if anyone can help me out here :smile:

I've been after a Chanel charm necklace, similar to the one in Devil Wears Prada (to be cliched and all) so I can wear it with my timeless classic pearls :smile:

Is there one coming out for fall or the cruise collections? I didn't notice any in the pictures provided but maybe it's hidden :biggrin:

I was going to buy the Grand Centra one off eBay but after looking at photos of the belt charm with necklace, it doesn't sit properly at all :sad:

Floridi_threads_672713-sm.jpg

I think the Chanel charm necklaces are really fun and timesless. They usually have some each season that do not neceaarily appear on the webiste. Saks always gets a bunch of them in. Now i need to know where to get my hands on one of the tweed hats she wore in the film! Good luck :smile:

Thanks for the reply lisadoodle! I was thinking about this on eBay, I believe it's from Cruise last year, Grand Central?
c6a9_1_sbl.JPG

bf77_1_sbl.JPG

But then I had the seller email me a pic of it on a mannequin's neck and it doesn't sit right :sad:

I'm not in the US either (I'm in Australia) but occassionally go to Asia, or I can have my dad look for it :blush: I haven't seen them in boutiques much though, do they sell out quickly?

I think I've seen the tweed cap on eBay :biggrin: