Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

I bought it! I loved it....I was at Nordies buying some new spring Chanel cosmetics and asked to smell the new perfume and immediately fell in love with it. I bought the smaller version but asked if they had little samples....the sales rep suggested I buy a $5 atomizer and she filled it using the tester so I could take it on my trip. This scent lasts a long time too!! :smile:

I bought it earlier this week. I love the way it smells. They say it's the "fruity" version, but it doesn't smell all that fruity to me. Just like a sweet, light floral. I only wish it had a little better staying power.

There was a sample insert inside one of my new magazines that came in the mail today so I was finally able to smell it. I am in love! I can't wait to get a bottle.

Princess you are right, it smells alot like MJ Daisy which is one of my fave fragrances ever! Can't wait to get this!

So are there now three different versions of Chanel Chance? I know there's the orginial, and then the one that's green, and now a new one? I'm definitely gonna have to try them all.

I would love to check this out. Do you know if it is offered in the smaller size (twisty spray one) ? I love the twisty ones that you can just throw in your handbag!

So are there now three different versions of Chanel Chance? I know there's the orginial, and then the one that's green, and now a new one? I'm definitely gonna have to try them all.

yes there are 3 versions now. Chance, Chance Eau Fraiche (the green one) and now Chance Eau Tendre (pink), which is my favorite of them all!

i just got Eu Fraiche and love it but I know I'm going to have to get Eau Tendre because I tire of wearing the same perfume really quickly. Does anyone know if all Macys have Eau Tendre yet, or if only some places have it? I live in the US, by the way.