Chanel "Chain Me" Collection

5fgc5x.jpg

15o8q2x.jpg
Awesome!! I have the same 2 flaps!! The chain me flap was my first Chanel and I still love it! I recently got the Jumbo too!!!

nat74 said:
I have never seen the black with SHW in stores. I believe an SA told me it only comes in black with GHW.

I saw one at the Chicago Chanel boutique on Michigan Ave about 3 weeks ago. It wasn't a bright silver, more RHW color. Looked beautiful

Hi queenbee what is the dimension of the jumbo and the price too? thanks is it still being sold in stores right now?

I don't know the exact dimension of the Jumbo. I can go home today and measure it for you. The price is $4,900 USD. Yes, they are still being sold at the stores, but I think there is a wait list in most of them, especially if you want the black jumbo. I got mine at Nordstrom and I was on the wait list for Bloomingdales (the list is super long). I also went to the Chanel boutique and there is a wait list too. I suspect Saks & Neiman Marcus also sell them too. However, if you are not looking for a black jumbo, i have seen colored classic jumbos in the store (i.e. no wait list). My friend recently got the Black Maxi Caviar in SHW at Nordstrom Seattle (before the price increase in Feb.) and there was no wait list too (but it was the last one in the store).

queenbee11 said:
I don't know the exact dimension of the Jumbo. I can go home today and measure it for you. The price is $4,900 USD. Yes, they are still being sold at the stores, but I think there is a wait list in most of them, especially if you want the black jumbo. I got mine at Nordstrom and I was on the wait list for Bloomingdales (the list is super long). I also went to the Chanel boutique and there is a wait list too. I suspect Saks & Neiman Marcus also sell them too. However, if you are not looking for a black jumbo, i have seen colored classic jumbos in the store (i.e. no wait list). My friend recently got the Black Maxi Caviar in SHW at Nordstrom Seattle (before the price increase in Feb.) and there was no wait list too (but it was the last one in the store).

Hi queen bee. I meant the chain me flap jumbo. Is that what you meant too? Thanks!

Hi queen bee. I meant the chain me flap jumbo. Is that what you meant too? Thanks!

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the Jumbo Classic flap. I purchased Chain Me Flap at the Chanel Boutique (South Coast Plaza, CA) in October 2011 for $2,700 USD. I don't know if there are still in stores. Per the Chanel SA, they only got 5 chain me flaps in stock at the time. I think the size is similar to the E/W flap. Actually quite roomy. But it is not as big as the Jumbo. The SA told me you can put alot more stuff in the chain me flap than the class M/L flap.

queenbee11 said:
Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the Jumbo Classic flap. I purchased Chain Me Flap at the Chanel Boutique (South Coast Plaza, CA) in October 2011 for $2,700 USD. I don't know if there are still in stores. Per the Chanel SA, they only got 5 chain me flaps in stock at the time. I think the size is similar to the E/W flap. Actually quite roomy. But it is not as big as the Jumbo. The SA told me you can put alot more stuff in the chain me flap than the class M/L flap.

Ok ok thanks. Would you happen to have the size of the one you have?i think i saw one that is smaller in size too . Thanks so much!

Can any one please advise me... Is the black ghw chain me flap a permanent or seasonal collection?

This is because I like it lots and am saving towards it. However, I'm afraid that if it is seasonal, then I won't be able to get it later on this year.

It's a seasonal. But this season is the second time Chanel has repeated the chain me collection, the first being 2011p (I think). There may still be some of the black ghw flap floating around at the end of the year, but it's a risk you have to bear, cos this combo flap does seem pretty popular. HTH!

pepperblush said:
It's a seasonal. But this season is the second time Chanel has repeated the chain me collection, the first being 2011p (I think). There may still be some of the black ghw flap floating around at the end of the year, but it's a risk you have to bear, cos this combo flap does seem pretty popular. HTH!

Thanks 4 e reply. That's wat I was afraid of. Guess I'll need to take the 'risk' and hope to God, I'll be able to get it come year end. Cos much as I like it, I've overspend this month and need to 'recoup' first. =)

Can some kind lady pls help me to post the product code for the chain me flap in black with Ghw? I've a friend traveling to Europe & I'm hoping to get this.

Also, wats the price for the chain me flap in Europe? Think she is going to Germany. TIA.

Can anyone tell me if this bag came from the "chain me" or "chain around" collections (there is micro chain running around the seaming of the bag), or what collection it came from? Does anyone know what the retail price was for the bag? The authenticity number starts with 15...., but I don't know what year the bag was from. I'm wondering if it was an early 2012 bag.

Attachments

• authentic_chanel_cc_logo_diamond_quilted_lambskin_micro-chain_trim_shoulder_bag_1.jpg
    authentic_chanel_cc_logo_diamond_quilted_lambskin_micro-chain_trim_shoulder_bag_1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,458
  • authentic_chanel_cc_logo_diamond_quilted_lambskin_micro-chain_trim_shoulder_bag_16.jpg
    authentic_chanel_cc_logo_diamond_quilted_lambskin_micro-chain_trim_shoulder_bag_16.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,323