Chanel Dad Sandals

Help! Can everyone leave her/his opinion about what color hardware to choose. I bought gold but still thinking about the silver. I’m always in a doubt it’s a never ending story

A4AE844D-0F06-45BC-B204-BE2BA809427F.png

407928AB-07EA-4471-A6F0-6534E578870E.png

94781148-0982-4BF0-B888-BA83BD7BD89F.jpeg

A9D6C0C5-DE8E-4E68-B3AD-3135F429535E.jpeg

Reactions: dotty8
I HATE decisions and choices. When in doubt get both! I own both and love them better than the ones I got from this year’s collection! The one with the cc gold buttons. Enjoy. Silver more casual, gold a little more dressy.

Reactions: lulilu and Pien
Hi
I HATE decisions and choices. When in doubt get both! I own both and love them better than the ones I got from this year’s collection! The one with the cc gold buttons. Enjoy. Silver more casual, gold a little more dressy.
Hi thanks so much for your answer! Which one do you ware most? You have pics of modelling the sandals? Which model you mean with the buttons? You where the gold ones also casual? Thanks so much for you’re answer. Xx

I honestly love the gold but that’s because I tend to wear gold Jewellery and all my handbags have gold hardware. If it is in your budget and you really love the silver then I would just add the silver as well since I feel you will wear both. If you don’t want to have two pairs of the same shoe then I would just get the silver since it seems like you would prefer it especially if you haven’t stopped thinking about it :smile:

Reactions: Pien
I honestly love the gold but that’s because I tend to wear gold Jewellery and all my handbags have gold hardware. If it is in your budget and you really love the silver then I would just add the silver as well since I feel you will wear both. If you don’t want to have two pairs of the same shoe
then I would just get the silver since it seems like you would prefer iespecially if you haven’t stopped thinking about it :smile:

Thanks for your opinion Vanessa! I think that I keep the gold one because the silver one is sold out! Makes my decision a little easier, ot I have to buy it from a personal shopper. But I also think gold has that extra sparkle then the silver one. X