Chanel Chain Around Messenger in yellow or blue Cruise 2012?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
For those of you whom have seen the Yellow and the Blue Chanel Chain Around Messengers...which color did you like more?

I have a black medium CAM medium already and love it and always love blues but I also don't have any yellow bags (for many reasons, never found a bright yellow I loved enough in a classic flap or any other style I loved and was always worried about yellow fading or getting dirty from normal wear and/or denim jeans or dark clothing rubbing off)...but I do like bright saturated pop of color pieces (even before the neon bright color craze this cruise/spring 2012)...

Would love your thoughts and feedback...also I have not seen the yellow or blue in person...I axed coral cos I either like true reds or hot pink/fuschia magenta and this seemed more like a reddish pink color...

Ohhhh also, does anyone know if its coming out in Spring 2012 in diff colors too? (The chain around mesenger bags?)

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
hi cali,
i saw the blue and black just few days ago and loved the blue....its sort of a denim blue and i think i would pick it if i already had a black CAM.
the SA said that the bag also came in coral!!!

JEKOBON

armcandies
Aug 3, 2009
SG
i would prefer the blue over the yellow as the yellow isnt a sunshine bright yellow, it seemed to have abit of greenish undertone to it.

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^i ended up with the Coral Red hahaha...it was just such a bright pop of color!!!!...

though just found out about a Salmon color thats similar?

haven't seen Salmon though and am curious--if anyone has seen both Coral and Salmon in person how they differ?

minatol

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Yellow is my fave color. But the color they used for chain around is eh... Not quite yellow enough. It's very greenish like the bananas you need to wait 3 days to eat. I own 10c caviar jumbo, which is much better yellow and even that, some didn't like it calling it neony.

I didn't care for the blue either. Coral, although I do wish it was brighter or more saturated, looked the most fun out of three.

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
Here is my Coral Red Cruise 2012 Chain Around Messenger in Medium :smile:

And yep, it's now $2800 USD plus tax

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
I ordered the coral just like calisnoppy :smile: however, if I have to choose between the blue and yellow I would pick the blue. Funny because I also own a yellow bag from Balenciaga and I tend to use it a lot. It surprisingly matches so many of my outfits but I still love the blue shade more. Good luck choosing the color!

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
I saw all three colors. The coral is more red than the salmon and the yellow is more like a lime, yellow mixed with green. HTH