Chanel Cerf or LV Artsy MM leather

This isn't totally related, but I had the Mono Artsy MM and the strap was so hard it hurt my shoulder, and the bag was pretty empty. I think the Cerf tote may be better for work.

I totally agree. I tried on the Artsy in the store before and the handle just didn't work...I have a Cerf tote and it is way more comfortable than the artsy regardless you wear it on your shoulder or not. Hope this helps :cool:

IMO the Artsy is more "casual?" and the Cerf is more "work". I may be misunderstanding the "work" purpose here (ie just taking it to work or actually using it for files and what not) but the Cerf tote, I think, is less slouchy and therefore better for toting files back and forth from work--I hate when my files/papers get crunched in a bag...

Those two styles are sooo different. Regardless of what you plan to use it for, I prefer the cerf. It is a classic style and I think you will get a lot of use out of it. It is structured, but can still look casual depending on what you wear with it. GL!

I'm stuck between those too! I think the cerf would be better. I think I'm going to get one when they come in. The cerf just seems more appropriate for any occasion. Does anyone know how much the cerf is going for now?