Chanel Cerf bag

Dec 26, 2005
Help......I just spent a small fortune this weekend at Sak's for a beautiful Chanel "Cerf" cavier leather bag. Feeling guilty!!:sad2: I just need some reissurance that what I did wasn't CRAZY! Love the bag but I have never owned a Chanel in my life. Happen to see it on someone and fell in love! Am I crazy????

Hi, I just looked on ebay, what a nice bag. You will enjoy it for many years to come. It's very classic, and it is a Chanel!! You can't go wrong. Wear it in good health.

I looked up the bag on ebay and WOW:love: It's so elegant and classy! I love it :love: I know how you feel though. I bought a 2.55 reissue last week and fought the "guilts". I wasn't expecting to buy it but it was love at first sight:smile: So don't feel guilty-it's a classic bag that you can use for years.

arika111orange said:
Help......I just spent a small fortune this weekend at Sak's for a beautiful Chanel "Cerf" cavier leather bag. Feeling guilty!!:sad2: I just need some reissurance that what I did wasn't CRAZY! Love the bag but I have never owned a Chanel in my life. Happen to see it on someone and fell in love! Am I crazy????

:love: :love: :love: hands down the Cerf is my favorite Chanel bag...but unfortunately, it's not big enough for all the crap I carry on a daily basis. It's so elegant and understated.

Oh and the bag is made of deerskin, not cavier. "Cerf" is french for deer. ;)