Chanel CC Turnlock Placement M/L Classic Flap

foodlvoer

Jul 27, 2019
I have recently purchased a M/L classic flap (my first CF) and I noticed the CC turnlock is not exactly centred in that portion of the flap. It is centred in the midline, but there seems to be more leather in the area above the CC than below it. I have been comparing it and other bags seems to be evenly centred, with the same length of leather above and below the CC in the turnlock part of the flap.

I don't know if this is super obvious or if I am just being paranoid about small details? Is it normal for Chanel bags to have this variation in the placement of the turnlock?

Is it something that would bother you and would you accept it?

Any help would be appreciated so I can decide whether it's worth it to exchange it for a new one. Thank you!

(Also the CC sticker was already coming off in the boutique)

IMG_7280.jpg

Reactions: luxurista
I think that is perfectly normal and wouldn’t bother me at all. I would not have even noticed to be honest. I would be more worried if the CC turn lock was actually crooked or not centered (yours is centered perfectly). I think it would be safe to say that there may be slight variations between bags as they are handmade. Here is a small CF from IG that I just happened to see in my feed and as you can see, it has the same characteristic that you described... photo credit: chl_couture

E96FB7D3-7DD0-4F57-BB20-110E0AC88E8A.jpeg

Reactions: foodlvoer