Chanel CC filigree flap: spring-summer 2017 pre-collection

Apr 22, 2016
I'm looking for thoughts on the filigree flap bag (style code A93341). I first eyed it in the 2016 collection but it was sold out, so was over the moon when I saw it was back for 2017! Last year I was looking at a classic flap in beige caviar, but didn't like the double flap and couldn't justify the price since I wasn't 100% in love. While an entirely different bag, this seems like a nice alternative. I LOVE the single flap, CC detailing, back pocket and the ability to double up the straps. Any comments are much appreciated!
thumbnail_Image.jpg thumbnail_Image-1.jpg thumbnail_Image-2.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 8,848
So glad to hear! I'm looking for an everyday bag that's not too fussy - I want to get in and out of it without a struggle. I have a black jumbo single flap and love it, but want something a bit smaller. Do you have the smaller or larger size?

I have the same size thats listed above. Definitely smaller than the jumbo flap but holds are the necessities and then some. Not a fussy bag, very roomy inside and easy to get in and out. The inside is wide and not tight at all if that makes sense. You will love it!

Reactions: MsModernShopper