Chanel CC Crave

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I was looking at the pictures of the Chanel CC Crave flap. Does anyone know if this is still available? Also, can anyone let me know the price and size available? I would like to get this for my sister as a present.

Thanks a lot for the help. Any info would be much appreciated.

2. It comes in M/L and Jumbo sizes. I have the Jumbo, but I don't remember how much I paid for it. I got mine in 2013, but I heard that they will be available again this year.

3. Do you know when they will have it again? My sister birthday is in A couple of months. Thanks

4. I just got the medium this week. NM has it that I know. Awesome bag. Good luck! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395557319.476074.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395557329.587096.jpg

5. It's available in med and jumbo.

6. The bag looks beautiful on you. Would you mind telling me the price of both bag? Btw, my sister is 5'2" and I am 4'10". If I tried on the bag, would it look much of a differences?

7. What colors does it come in?

8. I PM you SA who has the black and taupe.
    Small is $2,800
    Big is $3100

You can check with me, I may get the price a bit wrong .

9. Thank you very much! I hope my sister will love this since it's going to be her 1st chanel.

10. I see that you already got your answer. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with the bag. I have the beige Jumbo and I love it.

11. They have it at my Nordstroms in Topanga Canyon Mall in LA

12. Thanks.

13. I hope she will like it too. She like big bag but did not like the jumbo so I am hoping she will like this since it doesn't look as structure.

14. The bag looks great! Do you mind sharing the code?