Chanel Caviar WOC - how is yours holding up?!

ChloeMJ1

Apr 7, 2018
Any owners of a Chanel Caviar WOC? How long have you owned yours and please share tips on how to clean the leather. My WOC is 3 years old and looks like it needs some cleaning. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Curious myself. I've worn mine a handful of times and recently noticed the top sides are starting to "lift". Someone referred to it as bowing. I've seen other WOC's retain their shape perfectly. Disappointed it's happening to mine.

I have the caviar boy woc and I once tried to wipe it down with a slightly damp towel after use before storing it, and some of the black dye came off onto the towel when I wiped the edges. So I'd suggest not wiping it down unless you actually get stuff on it that needs to be cleaned off.

I have caviar card holder what I have used now daily over a year -- no tear of wear. Very beautiful condition and imagine how much I have used it.

If I would want to clean it, I would use mild leather cream and wipe it off gently. I keep my hands clean so its not dirty

My first WOC! I’ve had this for 12 years! It’s from 10A. I have not babied this bag and have used it sooooooo many times! And it still looks amazing. So the caviar leather has hold up amazingly!!! I did recently take it to Purserehab to have it cleaned (probably could it done it myself) and they did replace the leather straps tho! E3DDD280-F37A-4F7E-9D3D-219E51CFB400.jpeg

Reactions: Cali2HI