Chanel Caviar Classic Flap

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. this would be my first ever Chanel bag, and I'm absolutely in love with it, but i just wanted to know what the Chanel die-hards think:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

also, i don't know if it's just the lighting in the pictures, but do you think it's the same color as the Chanel bag in Clanalois' collection:

http://forum.purseblog.com/100313-post57.html

i'm hoping the bag is real, because i'm absolutely in love with it :love:

and i posted this in the Seller Watch too, by the way

2. The style of bag is the same as Clanalois' but the color of the eBay pic looks yellow and I don't recall the Classic Caviars available in yellow.

BUT!

I know that the in-store Chanel boutiques (the one's inside Saks or Neiman's or Bergdorf) sometimes get different colors than the free-standing Chanel Stores....so, it's possible.

3. Um, I know NM doesn't have that color in caviar because I asked my SA about it last week

4. Hi there! You also posted this in Seller Watch this morning. We don't allow duplicate posts, I can merge them, which Forum do want you prefer to keep your post in?

5. Yea...I haven't seen a yellow Caviar Classic either....

6. ah, this one then

sorry!

7. I think it's the lighting that is throwing us off-however ask for more pics--this seller also has has a black version of the same bag for sale.

8. I like it, but actually much prefer lambskin, which I think looks richer and more supple.

9. I can't see anything that screams "Fake!" but I can't see enough detail to be 100%, either - sorry!

The only thing I'm not mad about is the way two of the photos, the ones showing the inside of the top flap, are blurred - I can't make out if the screws on the inside of the catch are Philip's screws (crossed shape groove) or flat - they should be flat, if they're Philip's according to Burberry_princess's guide it's a fake.

More photos maybe, and a pic of the press-stud on the bag's body, should help?

Cx

10. does anyone know how much the Caviar Classic Flap bag retails for now? i might just get it in one of the boutiques instead of off eBay.

11. I think the medium is 1495, the large 1595 and the jumbo 1650 USD.

12. ummmm, I think the medium is actually 1595

13. oooh thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice