Chanel card holder

awesomediva

Oct 22, 2014
Anyone owns this Chanel card holder? (it opens like a book and has ID card slot). Do you like it?
'm thinking about getting one but it is hard to find in any color besides black...anyone knows any SA who can help me find the item.

Attachments

• card_holder-zoom.jpg.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    card_holder-zoom.jpg.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,085
I have this style. It can only hold about 3 cards with out stretching. 2 on one side, 1 on the open window side. There's other pockets too.

I am indifferent about this tbh. I like that it's different from other card holders but after using it for a month or so I favored my snap case instead because I can hold more

Reactions: jazzy1587
I have this style. It can only hold about 3 cards with out stretching. 2 on one side, 1 on the open window side. There's other pockets too.

I am indifferent about this tbh. I like that it's different from other card holders but after using it for a month or so I favored my snap case instead because I can hold more
Thank you for the input :smile:

i have this, i only used it bc i got it as a gift from my hubs but i dont use it anymore tbh. i found it wasn't very convenient even with the ID slot. it doesnt hold much cards without stretching A LOT, so I bought the regular quilted cardholders and i notice i grab those WAY more often, even moreso than my zippy wallet! i love the fact that the regular ones are able to hold cash too whereas this one doesnt and i can fit wayyyyy more cards in the regular one!

after getting the regular one.. i bought 2 more in different colors a month later :lol::graucho:

I have this, albeit in a different color. It's a nice enough piece, but like another poster said, it's not as convenient as I would have liked it to be, especially if you have more than a couple cards to hold. I much prefer my Fendi monster cardholder (horizontal) since just more slots and the middle pocket allows even more cards. If you're looking for a chanel cardholder, I believe chanel has a similar layout. Let us know what you decide! Would love to see a reveal :smile:

I have this, albeit in a different color. It's a nice enough piece, but like another poster said, it's not as convenient as I would have liked it to be, especially if you have more than a couple cards to hold. I much prefer my Fendi monster cardholder (horizontal) since just more slots and the middle pocket allows even more cards. If you're looking for a chanel cardholder, I believe chanel has a similar layout. Let us know what you decide! Would love to see a reveal :smile:
i have this, i only used it bc i got it as a gift from my hubs but i dont use it anymore tbh. i found it wasn't very convenient even with the ID slot. it doesnt hold much cards without stretching A LOT, so I bought the regular quilted cardholders and i notice i grab those WAY more often, even moreso than my zippy wallet! i love the fact that the regular ones are able to hold cash too whereas this one doesnt and i can fit wayyyyy more cards in the regular one!

after getting the regular one.. i bought 2 more in different colors a month later :lol::graucho:

Thank you for the input... this will be my very first Chanel..so definitely wanted to make right decision.
Just being on this forum has me wanting everything from SLG's to WOC, to mini's, coco handle..you name it:shocked: (even shoes).

I'd definitely share here ...i have received genuine answers in less than 5 hours.. Definitely hard to pick though...(my head hurts ..how do ya'll do it?)

Out of curiosity, where is everyone finding this cardholder? I bought the classic flat cardholder, which I love and use everyday, but this was the one I originally wanted. I've been to H, Saks, and Neimans and no one has seen this in a long time apparently. I personally don't stuff my cardholders so this would be perfect for me. I was going to pick it up in Europe since I heard this style is more common there?
But yes OP let us know what you decide! This one I think is less common in the forum, would love to see some more pics :smile:

Out of curiosity, where is everyone finding this cardholder? I bought the classic flat cardholder, which I love and use everyday, but this was the one I originally wanted. I've been to H, Saks, and Neimans and no one has seen this in a long time apparently. I personally don't stuff my cardholders so this would be perfect for me. I was going to pick it up in Europe since I heard this style is more common there?
But yes OP let us know what you decide! This one I think is less common in the forum, would love to see some more pics :smile:

I bought mine during my trip to the UK this past summer, so I can't say for availability in the US .(I had just walked into the Chanel and they had this in the patent blue color I ended up purchasing, so I had no idea it was hard to find elsewhere, such as in the US.) I believe this style was part of the 2016 Cruise Collection, or at least the color I chose. But alas, while a gorgeous piece, I often find myself just reverting back to my Fendi card case.

I bought mine in end 2015 in Singapore. Its the one in cherry red colour. I still love the design and i use the ID slot to put a picture of my girl:smile:. It holds the cards i use more often. The only thing i didnt like was that there were imprints of the card outlines on the interior...

Reactions: KelseyH2O
Anyone owns this Chanel card holder? (it opens like a book and has ID card slot). Do you like it?
'm thinking about getting one but it is hard to find in any color besides black...anyone knows any SA who can help me find the item.
Saw red & blue colors in lamb at Saks & Neiman's - which means those chains ordered them in these colors (but maybe not available at all locations of course stock wise). If you're in the US, you can call the 1-800 Chanel customer service line for them to check the stores for the colors you want so that you can call those specific locations of NM/Sakes etc to have them ship to you. :smile: