Chanel Card Holder Neon Yellow- Should I keep?

Keep or Get rid of (sell)?

• Keep Neon Yellow CC Chanel Card Holder

• Sell for something more classic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Td15xx

Mar 5, 2014
Hello everyone,
I just purchased this adorable Chanel CC Card holder in Neon Yellow two weeks ago from the short hill boutique in NJ. I love it, but am having second thoughts on my color choice, which has made me hesitant to use it. I love the bright pop of color since I always gravitate towards black everything, but I don't know, almost feel like it was an impulse buy and feel as though I should have gotten it in a more classic color.

Would appreciate your thoughts and options! :smile:

Please vote, should I keep or sell, to get a more basic/classic color?

Attachments

• image (21).png
    image (21).png
    390.1 KB · Views: 673
  • image (22).png
    image (22).png
    402 KB · Views: 682
Keep it! It's gorgeous!! I'm a little biased because I like yellow and bright colours in general but this card holder is a great pop of colour. And it will be so easy to find in your bag. :smile:

What color of bags will you be using this in? Anything black is a definite yes to keep. Also yes for Navy blue, gray, orange or Fushia!

Pastel colored bags...maybe not... HTH!

I'll be the voice of reason here... If you are having second thoughts, you should sell. Everyone will most likely say keep buy how many actually have a yellow wallet? So easy to say "keep" when it's not your money.

For me, I love color and have light bags including white and yellow... I also have dark bags like red and black. For a wallet or cardholder, I would go with red, blue, hot pink, turquoise, any color, but to be honest, yellow would be my last choice. Yellow doesn't work with black bags and it sounds like you have black or dark bags. Yellow and black to me is like a bumble bee and garish. That's just me. But I LOVE color...a pop of red or hot pink or turquoise would be gorgeous coming out of your bag!

Just my honest opinion I wanted to share before you use it and regret it.

Well it's a card holder - not something you would walk around holding in your hand. It would either go in your handbag or in your pocket so I would say it's a nice pop of color. I am a very east coast girl beige Is a color to me so I totally understand. If it was me I would keep it. It's a beautiful fun color but obviously you have to live with it. Good luck.