Chanel card case - What do you do with it?

Jun 19, 2012
w9w9hs.png

So I have been so blessed this Christmas. One of the gifts I received was the Chanel card case and I am wondering how or what do you do with it?

It does not work great as a substitute for a wallet when you are using smaller bags because while it holds your cards, what do you do with your notes and coins?

It does not really work as a name card holder because you can barely fit more than 5 cards in it and you would probably bend your name cards putting it into the case.

Pray, tell, what do you do with this little mysterious thing?

In my country we hardly ever use cash money, always cards so I use mine simply as a credit card holder and for my ID when I use smaller bags.

Your gift is soooooo gorgeous by the way, congratulations!

I hardly use cash, so I tend to stuff this with my id and credit cards. Fits perfectly into a clutch or smaller sized bags. Otherwise I will use it to store gift cards or those points cards you get from various stores.

In my country we hardly ever use cash money, always cards so I use mine simply as a credit card holder and for my ID when I use smaller bags.

Your gift is soooooo gorgeous by the way, congratulations!

Thank you!

So great you don't ever have to use cash money. It would be hard for me to get a dollar coffee from those small coffee shops we have here with a credit card. Lol

I use it to put my business cards..

How many can you fit into it? I tried sliding two cards into each compartment and stopped there for fear of crumpling the cards and stuffing the case.

What do you do with so many compartments? Well, not so many but say out of the 4 you use 1 for your own cards, the other to put cards you received, there is still 2 left.

How many can you fit into it? I tried sliding two cards into each compartment and stopped there for fear of crumpling the cards and stuffing the case.

What do you do with so many compartments? Well, not so many but say out of the 4 you use 1 for your own cards, the other to put cards you received, there is still 2 left.

I just counted and I had 25 business cards in the middle. I had it for over a year and didn't have any problem although I don't use it that often. Mine is caviar leather so it might be little stiffer? I actually never realized there are components in the back until you mentioned:smile:

I have one and I keep my drivers license and my most used credit card and loyalty cards in it. I can pull out the card I want without having to pull out my entire wallet. If I'm carrying a small bag I use this instead of my wallet and fold my cash and stuff it in the middle compartment.

w9w9hs.png

So I have been so blessed this Christmas. One of the gifts I received was the Chanel card case and I am wondering how or what do you do with it?

It does not work great as a substitute for a wallet when you are using smaller bags because while it holds your cards, what do you do with your notes and coins?

It does not really work as a name card holder because you can barely fit more than 5 cards in it and you would probably bend your name cards putting it into the case.

Congratulations! This is beautiful! I actually prefer these to my wallets, can u believe it? They fit so much more than u might imagine including space for cash when folded. You can fit several credit cards in each little section. I also like the credit card holder because it fits nicely in smaller handbags and I find myself often switching back and forth. Sometimes, in a large handbag, I place the cc holder in a larger leather pouch, that might carry other essentials and if i need to quickly change to a smaller bag, I simply pop out the cc holder and I am ready to go.... For me it is sooo much easier than transfering a big wallet etc.... Good luck!

I have 3 of those card holders!! I love them!! I don't carry bags to work bcs I don't like keeping my things in a locker so all I carry with me to work is a card holder, cell phone, and keys. I fold up and store cash in the middle compartment. I put my drivers license in the front slot. And I keep my debit and credit card in the back slots. I pack light :biggrin:

w9w9hs.png

Boy, is that a good question! I tried one at the store and felt it wouldn't work.

I've been on the look out for a credit card holder, so I do not have to use my long wallet in a small bag… and none of these credit card holders hold enough. I wish I didn't have so many cards, but my extra cards, such as my Sephora points card, grocery store points card, bank access card, drivers license, car ownership slip, car insurance slip, along with my 2 credit cards… this thing does not hold that!

Bills and change can go somewhere else, I guess.

So, what do we do? Get two of these things? I'm using my long reissue wallet for now and still looking for a credit card holder that holds lots!

I use card holders with my smaller bags or when I'm going out with friends or date or something. I don't have too many cards, so I'll just put in my credit card, ID, and maybe $20 in cash just in case. They're pretty handy and they fit my essentials if I don't want to bring a purse or a wallet.