Chanel Card case advice

I vote for the CC card holder! I have the one you returned but needed a flatter more compact version for my teeniest of bags. When I bought mine yesterday they still had a lot of the classic card case in black caviar at the San Francisco boutique, HTH :smile:

Reactions: RitaLA
Chanel will always be Chanel lol. I was in doubt since I am reading so many ppl complaining about YSL and I don’t read the same complaints from Chanel & LV. Thank you again for your feedback!!!:heart:

I agree, u should definitely go with the Chanel flat card holder - I love mine and is still in great condition. Even if you end up getting a YSL (heard about the complaints too), eventually you probably will get the Chanel one.

If you are trying to get a slim card holder, any of the options you posted are fine, minus the LV Empreinte Business Card Holder. That one might be a little too bulky if you want something slim.

Reactions: RitaLA
Chanel it is!!!! Also, I was planning to use my Neiman promotional gift card, which I heard can only be used online, to buy the Saint Laurent but they don’t have the one I was considering anymore. If I have to spend the money, I’d rather give the extra money on the Chanel.

Reactions: MsSmallHands
hello ladies, I would like to hear some opinions so I can make a wise decision. I bought a classic chanel card holder but it was thicker/bulkier than what I needed so I returned it. Now, I am looking for a new one but I would like to buy something classic and good quality. I have been looking at YSL card case, LV (see choices attached) and another chanel (the picture shows a nude color but I would get a black one). What do you think?
I own the empreinte black coin purse from LV and can recommend. The leather is soft and unlike the cardholder which I just sold it can get some cash/coins in while still being a small item

hello ladies, I would like to hear some opinions so I can make a wise decision. I bought a classic chanel card holder but it was thicker/bulkier than what I needed so I returned it. Now, I am looking for a new one but I would like to buy something classic and good quality. I have been looking at YSL card case, LV (see choices attached) and another chanel (the picture shows a nude color but I would get a black one). What do you think?
I own the empreinte black coin purse from LV and can recommend. The leather is soft and unlike the cardholder which I just sold it can get some cash/coins in while still being a small item