Chanel Camellia Wedge sizing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know how the Chanel Camellia Wedges fit?

I wear 37.5 in the Chanel ballet flats and pumps, 37 in open-toe Manolos and 37.5 in closed-toe Manolos, and well, my CLs are all over the place, but generally 37.5-38 because they run so narrow.

Thanks!!!

2. All I can tell you is that all my Chanel shoes are the same size. If you post this question in the Chanel forum, I am sure that someone owns this shoe.:biggrin::tup:

3. Does anyone know how the Chanel Camellia Wedges fit?

I wear 37.5 in the Chanel ballet flats and pumps, 37 in open-toe Manolos and 37.5 in closed-toe Manolos, and well, my CLs are all over the place, but generally 37.5-38 because they run so narrow.

Thanks!!!

4. Have you got a pic?

5. These are the shoes I'm referring to. I don't know what season they're from, but I'm pretty sure whatever season they're from, I'm too late to find them in a boutique, so I'll have to stalk eBay. :sad:

Can anyone please help?

Attached Files:

6. I wear 38.5 in Chanel pumps and ballets, and 38.5 in the black/white striped 10C wedge. I'm not sure about the shoes you're referring to, but I'm guessing a 37.5 would fit you just right.

7. Thanks, nighteyes! Much appreciated!!!!!!

8. I bought these last year from NM and had to return them because they run very narrow and the material is canvas so it does not really stretch like leather would. I thought they were adorable, but they would not have been comfortable for me. I would recommend sizing up for that reason, but then they might be too long. Good luck!

Jennifer

9. G&Smommy: thanks for that feedback! They are so adorable, but I have wide feet, so they probably won't work for me either. How sad. I appreciate the words of advice - you've saved me some heartache!!

10. I wear the same size in these that I do for most Chanel shoes including pumps, flat sandals, and classic flats. I am a 9.5-10 US and a 41 is what works for me most of the time.