Chanel Camelia High Top sneakers/trainers

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I searched but could not find any thread for them and as I've seen the craze for them online and myself impatiently waiting for mine, I thought I'd post a pic and hope for more fans out there!

Who's got them already?
Pls do share!!

Attachments

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I will for sure post pics once i receive them.
In the meantime, I would love to see pics of them from wherever they can be found.
I am hoping to find more fans out here...:heart:

Oct 20, 2008
I will for sure post pics once i receive them.
In the meantime, I would love to see pics of them from wherever they can be found.
I am hoping to find more fans out here...:heart:
neiman marcus has them now: the high tops in black and low tops in beige (or light pink). the high tops are $1995. i bought the other sneakers (the cut-outs) and didn't bother to try these on because i was afraid i was going to like them.

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
neiman marcus has them now: the high tops in black and low tops in beige (or light pink). the high tops are $1995. i bought the other sneakers (the cut-outs) and didn't bother to try these on because i was afraid i was going to like them.
I tried on the cut outs too and loved them but when my SA said they were getting the camelia in I decided to wait!!

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I have a pair waiting for me now but was wondering if anyone knew how they size?
Would be great help!

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Little disappointment as the size reserved for me was too small so my right size is coming by the end of week!! Yay!
I tried them on and they are beyond amazing, ultra soft leather and the camelias have been stuck on one by one by the atelier I was told..
Very delicate shoe but such a must have collectors piece of art!

Attachments

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
These are so pretty! Will you post model pics when you get your size? Love to see them on and how you style them!