CHANEL CAMELIA brooches & pins...

1. A few years ago when I got into Chanel, I started buying the camellia pins. I found them fascinating and over the years I created a small collection. I wonder if any other TPF members are into camellia pins. If so please post some photos of your favourites... would love to see.

2. Ladysara Could you share a pic of your small collection?

3. Hi ladySarah! I just bought my first camellia brooch several weeks ago & i adore it. Several fine lovelies have posted their gorgeous camellias in the Brooch thread as well. I'm honored to be twinsies on this one w/ the ever-so-fine @Bibi25260

IMG_4006.JPG
    dVn85, sakuraboo and Bibi25260 like this.
  4. Here's mine collection. But would like to see yours too!

cc.png

Kendie26, ladysarah and sakuraboo like this.

5. How lovely and unique! Loving the two on the top!

Bibi25260 likes this.
  6. Thank you for the photos, lovely to meet other Chanel camelia pin aficionados ... :smile:do you wear yours much?

Bibi25260 likes this.
  7. Thank you! Those two are from the current pre fall collection.

8. Great thread @Kendie26. I've been admiring Chanel brooches for a long time and finally took the plunge. They are truly stunning in person; photos don't capture their full beauty.
    IMG_6261.JPG
    Would love to see how everyone styles their pins!

Kendie26 likes this.
  9. You chose a real beauty!! Such a winner. I almost got that one when my pearl cc brooch arrived (& I thought it was damaged w/ some black on it...but it was some of the felt that got stuck to it)& my SA said she had this one to send me if i chose to return the one i originally bought. I think i like yours better now!:heart::flowers:

MsModernShopper likes this.
  10. All the brooches are stunning!!! I'm wearing mine for the first time today. Got it pinnned on right after only 4 attempts haha. This shirt is real stretchy so I am anchoring it around my bra strap :giggle:
    IMG_6278.JPG

Chanel923 and Kendie26 like this.
  11. :heart::loveeyes::girlsigh:Looks SUPER! Love it...i love ALL your jewelry! I'll be wearing my pearl brooch out tonight too for dinner w/ friends...I often use my bra or camisole strap too for anchoring it!:tup:

MsModernShopper likes this.