Chanel Cambon Wallet

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
Hello everyone, I have never owned Chanel before so I have a couple questions? I am looking to buy the Chanel cambon wallet with the 8 cc slots. What are all your opinions on this wallet? I have been looking at with the black with the white cc and pink Interior I absolutely love!!! Please help with my decision. Thank you.

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
I am talking about the one that opens without the zipper. That has the compartments on the one side and the cc slots on the other side.

mytwocents

Apr 25, 2008
STL
Hello everyone, I have never owned Chanel before so I have a couple questions? I am looking to buy the Chanel cambon wallet with the 8 cc slots. What are all your opinions on this wallet? I have been looking at with the black with the white cc and pink Interior I absolutely love!!! Please help with my decision. Thank you.
I love it! I don't have it, but I wish I had it:P

trinie

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Singapore
I have the wallet and I used it for 5 years. I love this wallet very much. Whenever I open my wallet people will start starring at my wallet cos of that hot pink captured their eyes.

Louislover10

Louislover10
Nov 4, 2010
Nevada
How long has this wallet been discontinued? I am trying to find a use one in excellent condition on a reputable sight.