Chanel Cambon Tote

That's a relief! I was considering the Cambon tote
Any idea how much is the large one and you reckon it can contain as much things as the GST?

I think it was a little bit cheaper than the GST about £1,250 sorry I can't remember exactly & I would say it's a little bit smaller in width, the GST is wider but what I really liked about cambo tote is the bright pink lining & it has a zip which makes it more secure than the GST. :biggrin:

I also got a Cambon about 2 months ago as my first Chanel. Also decided between Cambon and GST. Cambon won for me because of size, weight, full zipper, easy to carry straps and yes, the bright pink color inside! Love it, love it, love it...

The GST is still on my mind though :smile:

It's calf. I been using it everyday to work lately and stuff a lot of things (usual stuff like wallet, small make-up case, cell phones, etc) in it but I haven't tried putting anything heavier than an iPad (like a laptop, net book or books). Got it for HKD17,600 (around $2300). I guess it works both as a casual bag and work bag since it's a black tote so it's pretty versatile.