Chanel Cambon Tote authenticity tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,she is an italian seller (can i post her userid??:unsure: )....i was watching the auction,but it ended last week.Now i think she started it again,but i'm not sure.Anyway she sells always great items,she says from her personal collections.They all look good to me,but she just provide the pic in the auction description only , and that's why i've never bought from her until now . She guarantees authenticity,but we know it doesn't mean a lot...:wacko:

stefyp said:
Yes,she is an italian seller (can i post her userid??:unsure: )....i was watching the auction,but it ended last week.Now i think she started it again,but i'm not sure.Anyway she sells always great items,she says from her personal collections.They all look good to me,but she just provide the pic in the auction description only , and that's why i've never bought from her until now . She guarantees authenticity,but we know it doesn't mean a lot...:wacko:

sure please post the links here :P
and do asked her for MORE pics !!!

Thanx for your help ladies...i think i'll give it up!When it seems to go to be true,it probably is..:sad2: I don't want to waste 450 euro this way,it's a quite big amount of money for me...:Push: You really saved me today...thanx again!Hope i'll have the chance to do the same for you..:love: :love: :lol:

hi,i got an old beige cambon tote..i was told its old and im ok with it..i just wana confirm its authenticity.i went to a chanel shop and showed it,they said it looks like its real..but they said they arent trained to spot the 100% authenticity of the bag.
i would be happy to hera your expert tips bag lovers! thanks so much!

Hi!
This thread is over 4 years old. Please post photos in the "Authenticate This Chanel" thread, include all photos requested in the 1st post please.

:ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.