Chanel Cambon flats

slp221p

Dec 3, 2006
hello! I'm new to the purse forum, so i'm still browsing and trying to find my way around. I really want the chanel cambon flats from a few seasons ago. I waited too long, and now I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone seen them? also, how much did they retail for? thanks!

hello! I'm new to the purse forum, so i'm still browsing and trying to find my way around. I really want the chanel cambon flats from a few seasons ago. I waited too long, and now I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone seen them? also, how much did they retail for? thanks!
I love those shoes. I came across a pair in Vegas in May and I, like a fool didn't get them. I regret it SO much. Good luck in your search. I'm looking for them again too.

One SA in the chanel boutique in Frankfurt told me that ballerina in general, or even the cambon ballerinas, might be available in the summer time. I hope so, because I waited too long, too *cry* I want a pair!
They are so cute, but... don't you think, that the Chanel CC's are a little bit too big? Once, I tried a pair and the white CC's just looked so huge... I had the feeling...that when I'll walk on the streets, all people would stare at my shoes...

Luckily I have a pair of cambon flats. Anyway, lately I saw a couple of pairs were on sale in Harrods, London. Just few pairs with different sizes. All of them in beige with patent CC in same color.

Ugh. Ya those are fake.
I have the real ones (black/black patent) that I had gotten at the Chanel store in South Coast Plaza in about November, I'd say. They had the ones I got, then the white/black ones. They might still have them, so I'd give them a call.