Chanel Cambon Flats or French sole is more versatile?

button

O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
I am going to buy a pair of flats which has to be comfy and versatile too. Which one is better choice? I need your honest opinions please. bunch of thanks. :P

Attachments

• French Sole.jpg
    French Sole.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,282
  • !B8kgS(Q!Wk~$(KGrHqJ,!i!EzLk6HFG!BM3,b4)5,!~~0_12.jpg
    !B8kgS(Q!Wk~$(KGrHqJ,!i!EzLk6HFG!BM3,b4)5,!~~0_12.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 930
I have both of these pairs of shoes and I find that the Chanel is worth the money. The french sole have plastic soles, so do the Chanels in this style. But the french sole shoes are very thin and have no support at all. I had to get the sole replaced because they were so slippery to walk on any surface and the sole was very thin.
They are about half the price of the Chanels but to be honest I think the Chanels have better quality leather and they are better made. Instead of these particular Chanel flats you may want to try the ballet flats, they are around the same price maybe about $25 difference in price from this style but more comfortable.

I'm a sucker for French Sole...they're the comfiest flats ever. If money is no object in this case then go Chanel. But if you want something a little more affordable get the FS.

If you can afford the Chanel's and they fit comfortably, get those. They will last for years if you take care of them.

And, if you can afford the Chanel's you can probably afford the French Sole's too so I'd say....get BOTH!

Thank you so much ladies. I have decided that I will go for the Chanel Cambon. I never owned any of them, so i am not sure how comfy they are. I just came up an idea that French soles are always in stock and have the same style. If I still miss them, I can get another pair of FS anytime in the future.

The Chanel cambons are really comfortable right out of the box. They are stiffer than a traditional ballet flat so they can be worn in less-than-ideal conditions - for instance, if I'm accidentally caught in some rain while wearing them, I don't really worry about them getting ruined. The sole is really durable too.