Chanel Cambon Bowler questions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a question about the Chanel Cambon Bowler....what are the measurements for this? I was wondering about the strap length from the shoulder.

Also does the inside of the bag have a pocket for the cellphone? My medium tote doesn't have one, it just has 2 big pockets.

Thanks for any info!!! :smile:

2. 10.5"l x 6.5"h x 4"w.

drop length = 9.

There's a cell phone pocket and little slots for pencils/eyeliners/something-of-that width on one side and a zippered pocket on the other side.

HTH

3. I dont know about anyone else...but there is no way I could fit my cell phone in the inside pocket. The opening is too close to the top of the bag. IMO. I always end up just putting lip gloss in it. And those pen slots are too tight to fit any pens that I have. I still love the bag though. :love:

4. I can fit my cellphone in it. As for the pen slots. I didn't even notice them until I took my stuff out of it. I'm going to use them next time.

5. mello_yello_jen: Thanks for the measurements! That is very helpful...I am considering the Bowler bag instead of the medium tote....I would LOVE to keep both! If I can find a black Bowler with black calfskin CCs that would be great....I will keep looking....

6. I love the cambon bowler. I could kick myself for not buying one on sale when I had the opportunity. I think it is a nice size everyday bag and to me it is really pretty looking.

7. I could put my cell phone in it too. I put a pen or a lip liner in the other slots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice