chanel business card holder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking for a business card holder that i think i saw but now wonder if i imagined it! it's not the cc holder but a quilted piece with either a zip top or a snap flap that can hold business cards. my bergdorf SA couldn't find one. does anyone know if there is such a thing?
    thanks!

2. Can you describe it a bit better? What kind of leather? I have one with a flap snap top.

Attached Files:

3. ^that is the cutest card holder I have ever seen Jet!

4. i think that's it! the one i remember seeing was non-caviar leather but not patent. where did you find it? is it older?
    thanks!

5. According to the label on the box, it is from Spring 2010. Chanel is selling bags, wallets, and accessories of Fall 2010, so unless this model becomes part of Chanel's permanent line, it is most likely sold out.

With that style number shown on the box, you can always call Chanel at 800-550-0005 to check inventory and locate this wallet for you. Good luck!

6. thanks! i appreciate it!

7. I got this one at the Soho Boutique.

This line is still around though. I just got the larger Continental wallet of the same make.
    I think you'll be able to find it. Good luck!

8. Thanks! It's perfect to carry inside my WOC/HalfMoons.

9. Jetsetgo--> do you have a picture of the inside of the card holder??

I too once saw a card holder that had space for cards and on the other side, a coin compartment...both sides had a flap cover...waited too long to purchase it and now i cant find a card holder that would hold some cards and another compartment for coins...

10. I will try to take one in a bit. This one has an open area inside where you can fold bills and put change and then a card compartment.

11. very cute card holder!!

12. the Soho boutique has several things left from that collection, wallets, etc