Chanel Business Affinity or Hermes Garden Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Garden party for sure. It's a great bad that isn't trendy.

RitaLA likes this.
  2. Def the GP. I have two in 36 and love them!

RitaLA likes this.
  3. Nope it comes in the bag. It is a fabric pouch ... like a sac. And the pattern on the aligns aesthetically with the color of the bag. I didn’t take pictures of the interior. I should have :sad:

EdnaMode likes this.
  4. The leather on that bag is out of this world. I am not being dramatic. I had never touched their leathers before and I was impressed with their work. Now I understand the Hermes fever. They make us elevate our standards BIG time. I love their scarves.... so pretty. Yes, take a look at the bag. It is totally worth it. I might go with it. I am waiting for the mini in lambskin with vintage g/h that us coming out on Act ii and I will get the GP after that. Thank you ladies!!!!!! You guys are delightful

EdnaMode likes this.
  5. I have the black GP in leather with silk interior and matching twilly ,it’s beautiful .Totally different league to Chanel .I do have Chanel bags too but the ones you showed are different meaning one is casual other dressy .Depends what you need the use for .Good luck .

Uptown Luxer, EdnaMode and RitaLA like this.
  6. Would be for work. I think I will get the mini in lambskin and this one for work and enjoy my first Hermes bag!!!!

EdnaMode, Rachyrach2k and umamanikam like this.
  7. Really? I'm curious to see what that looks like. I'm sure it's beautiful

8. I'm on the list for chanel mini but heard no caviar so my wait continues. In the meantime, I got my eyes on this! Be sure to update us with pics later!

RitaLA likes this.
  9. My GP is like this ,bit small though I did not want large

Attached Files:

10. You are correct. My SA told me no caviars on minis on act ii. I decided to get the lambskin so I can at least try the leather out on the small bag. But I’m still on a waiting list for the mini in caviar. I really want to try a hermes bag. I just bought a small card holder this week and I am enjoying it so far

Uptown Luxer and EdnaMode like this.
  11. Just to give you all an update that I went for the BA medium. I could not stop thinking about it. I love the Garden Party also so I will get it towards end of the year. Thank you so much for your engaging replies. The bottom line is: i want the best of both worlds. I was also considering Pochette metis but once I was introduced to Hermes I was a little disappointed with the glazing issues on the PM. So I decided to replace the PM with the BA and get the GP towards my bday.

Attached Files:

12. And I removed my name from the lambskin mini list i will destroy that lambskin lol. I know myself

13. Congratulations on your BA, great choice!

RitaLA likes this.
  14. Congratulation on your choice. It took me a few weeks to overcome regret not buying classic instead. But it grows on me the more I use it and now I can’t imagine the regret I would’ve had if I didn’t buy it. I’m sure you will enjoy her a lot!

Btw is that your real picture? I didn’t know the inside is burgundy fabric. Mine is full leather. Not burgundy but all black.

RitaLA likes this.
  15. Thank you so much !!!!
    Yes, it is my pic. I was trying out the bag in store but The bag I got had to be ordered since they only had displays.

Iana24 likes this.