Chanel Business Affinity Club

I wish I had known when I got mine it came in the large. I love mine it is medium but I would have loved the few extra inches
I see exactly what you mean- I also thought it is bigger. But my Pochette Metis holds a lot more for example.

I saw the large one in store and didn‘t like the proportions (they look best on the smallest size to be honest). And I would be afraid of stuffing it and that it gets heavy and uncomfortable with the shoulder strap... I don't remember if the strap of the large one is the same as the medium or if it is more substantial?!
Can anyone help here?
I was quite surprised how thin the chain of the smallest one was... really delicate

anyway I am happy with it :girlsigh:

Last edited:
Reactions: C.Ly
New member of the club! This is my first calfskin bag - I cannot get over how soft it is despite being pebbled. Does anyone feel like they need to baby the bag as a result?

I also bought a Pochette Metis last week (my local LV had it in stock so I couldn't resist) so I took comparison shots. I am DONE with buying handbags for a minute!! :blush:

Attachments

• CHvLV.jpg
    CHvLV.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 282
  • CBA10P.jpg
    CBA10P.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 278
I know someone earlier posted that the 20B collection would have the business affinity in burgundy... has anyone seen that one around or even better, picked it up?? Would love to see IRL shots and pics

I also do know that because of covid, 20B was apparently quite limited, so not sure if too many were made to start with.... really hoping to find one

I know someone earlier posted that the 20B collection would have the business affinity in burgundy... has anyone seen that one around or even better, picked it up?? Would love to see IRL shots and pics

I also do know that because of covid, 20B was apparently quite limited, so not sure if too many were made to start with.... really hoping to find one

I saw one at the Chanel in Neiman Marcus at KOP a few weeks ago on the shelves when I bought my 19 bag. If you call the Nemains store they can connect you to the Chanel boutique.

Reactions: classicgirll
it looks white on my iPhone to me, and I showed my SO and he said it seems like it’s white but the way the light is reflecting in the photo makes it look pink.

oh man if this is white, I’m in trouble. My BA has become my favorite
workhorse bag.

And I keep hoping they’ll release a light pink (something like rose claire); would be so amazing in caviar