Chanel Business Affinity Club

k1zuna

O.G.
Jun 20, 2009
Ok so the second one with the quilting on the top is last season's and it's sold out everywhere. This season's have quilting on the inside and it's kinda ugly (first pic)... I'm debating if I should get it.

Attachments

• 506714637.jpg
    506714637.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 12,721
  • 20170121_130542.jpg
    20170121_130542.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 8,571
I have the second one and I love it. It goes with everything in my wardrobe and I have pretty much ignored my other bags since I bought this even though I love every bag I have. If one thinks it's ugly the price point of the bag is high enough to not buy it - I would go in that case for an alternative like lv capucines in black with ghw

Realised that this time round the bag comes with feet[emoji106][emoji106] but a disadvantage is that the flap looks like it will be scratched easy
oooh feet!
Yeah the top cover looks like it can get scratched easily. They should bring the quilting back to the top cover and add feet to the bottom. One can dream, right?
This bag is a good investment though. Relatively cheap compared to the classic flap styles.

Reactions: luxurista
Glad I found this thread as I was wondering why the quilting on the flap was lacking in some photos I saw online.

As for the smooth flap, I think it looks really nice. Sleeker, as another poster mentioned. I also love the little peek-a-boo quilting on the pocket beneath the flap. I think both versions are nice, though!

Is the interior all leather like the previous model?

oooh feet!
Yeah the top cover looks like it can get scratched easily. They should bring the quilting back to the top cover and add feet to the bottom. One can dream, right?
This bag is a good investment though. Relatively cheap compared to the classic flap styles.

Haha yes the price is quite reasonable..im assuming nothing has changed on the inside[emoji1374][emoji1374]so it is still leather lined

Reactions: luxurista