Chanel Bucket Bags... Yay or Nay? The

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Hello my fellow Chanel addicts. I'm debating on whether to purchase a Chanel bucket bag. I love that the bag is different from the classic and boy bags. I've convinced myself I need a different style from the classics,boys and totes. Does anyone have these? Do you find yourself reaching for it? And do you consider is a highly functional bag?

Here are the two I'm considering for reference. Thanks in advance. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1471269069.839980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1471269090.077600.jpg

Reactions: Sharifshopping
I'm kind of loving the Burgundy one. I think the pattern and style looks more balanced.

I'm not sure about a chevron bucket, though I do love chevron in general.

I don't have a Chanel bucket, but have been carrying my Mansur Gavriels for a few years now. They are very versatile and east to wear. The only thing is you will likely need a purse organizer inside to keep things in order.

I like the Blue Chevron on you. But what color looks the best with your wardrobe? If you're looking for a bag that you'd grab more, I think you should pick the color that matches best so you're not stuck with a gorgeous bag and nothing to wear with it.

I saw your other thread asking also about a bucket bag http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/should-i-pull-the-trigger-drawstring-bag.950573/

It seems that you are gravitating towards this style but after two same style bags and still contemplating, I think you should sleep on it.
Perhaps list your pro and cons and think of the reasons why you are unsure might derive you a decision.
Good luck!
They're beautiful bags!

Hello my fellow Chanel addicts. I'm debating on whether to purchase a Chanel bucket bag. I love that the bag is different from the classic and boy bags. I've convinced myself I need a different style from the classics,boys and totes. Does anyone have these? Do you find yourself reaching for it? And do you consider is a highly functional bag?

Here are the two I'm considering for reference. Thanks in advance. View attachment 3440331View attachment 3440332
love the blue one; been looking for it in black!

I lusted for a bucket bag for a long time and when I finally got one - I just never seem to use it. Don't know why - I still love the look of it. I think it's a little heavy to carry so maybe that's why I turn to other bags.

I think I have the blue one you are thinking about. I do love my bucket bag and use it frequently. All of my other bag is a classic so I like having something else that's a little more casual in my collection.

IMG_1498497020.840356.jpg