Chanel Bubble Quilt Bowler... dark beige or brown??

OH NO!! My NM SA says that there are completely sold out of the dark beige color and that NM only got 20 in of that color and style in the whole country!!

I love the chocolate brown too but I decided on the dark beige since I do already have 2 browns and I like the olive and gray tones in the dark beige. Just my luck, to decide on a color and have it sold out.:sad:

I'm gonna try the Chanel boutiques next but I REALLY love the $100 NM gift cards I get with every $1000 I spend. That would have been almost $300 off a Chanel wallet or something! BOOO!

If anyone spots a dark beige bubble quilt, please let me know!! I will be desperately callling around.. thanks!!!

I just bought the dark beige bubble quilt bowler at Saks in Beverly Hills on Saturday. It is to die for. There were 2 left after my purchase. Chanel on Rodeo was completely sold out. I read in another post that Nordstrom in downtown Seattle had one on display this last weekend. You may also want to try Nordstrom in Portland, Or.

I have the dark beige bowler, and I love it. The chocolate would be gorgeous too, but I have a chocolate Vintage Ligne tote already. I don't think you can go wrong with either color.

Hey ladies,

I recently saw the bubble quilt collection and fell in love with the bowler!
which color of the bubble bowler do you all prefer? I have only seen the brown in real life but it seems like the dark beige is a huge favorite of a lot of women.
Does anyone have any pictures of the two colors next to each other? Or even separate pics would be great. If any bubble bowler owners out there can describe the tones in the color, that would be great help also.
I know it's been out for a little while so hopefully, i'll be able to find one!! thanks in advance!! jenn

I pm'ed you, you can still order the dark beige online through NM catalog.