Chanel Brooch Club!

Thank you sweet friend!!! I was quite upset when i opened it since i had waited so darn long (after you had made prediction a while back that i did get it:lol::graucho:) I had wrapped it back up after my dear SA said to please return it but then after reading dear @Bother Free comments i decided to reopen it & just see if that black could be rubbed off & voila! :yes:Happy ending....thanks to all my dearest tPFr's! :hugs:
That was such a smart idea that it might be the black rubbed off on it and not a defect! I never would have thought of that! What a happy resolution :smile:

I guess what worries me is that I will have 4 brooches in my carry-on and I would hate for TSA to tell me I cannnot bring them on the plane when the rest of my luggage has already been checked.

I've hand-carried watches, brooches, rings...pretty much my entire jewelry collection. Never a problem. International and U.S.

Thank you sweet friend!!! I was quite upset when i opened it since i had waited so darn long (after you had made prediction a while back that i did get it:lol::graucho:) I had wrapped it back up after my dear SA said to please return it but then after reading dear @Bother Free comments i decided to reopen it & just see if that black could be rubbed off & voila! :yes:Happy ending....thanks to all my dearest tPFr's! :hugs:
Happy to see it rubbed off! It's a beauty! :heart:

Reactions: Kendie26
Needing advice ladies. Which one would you pick? I love the pearl one but the ruthenium is nice too!

I pulled this pic from the store stock thread. View attachment 3739028

I Had the same problem deciding between the two as they are both very pretty. At the end I chose the ruthenium one because I feel it's a little different from the white pearls and also i like how it stand out against light color clothes. I have attached pictures of my brooch with a white top for your reference. HTH [emoji4]either one you choose would be a good one

IMG_1498112327.584045.jpg
IMG_1498112343.759417.jpg

I Had the same problem deciding between the two as they are both very pretty. At the end I chose the ruthenium one because I feel it's a little different from the white pearls and also i like how it stand out against light color clothes. I have attached pictures of my brooch with a white top for your reference. HTH [emoji4]either one you choose would be a good one

View attachment 3739593
View attachment 3739594
Beautiful!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I'd been eyeing brooches for awhile. However, I felt they were just too expensive. While in Paris this April, I took advantage of the price difference and VAT refund to make my first Chanel brooch purchase. The first time I wore it, I felt like it took my outfit to the next level. I immediately knew I wanted more! Here's my little collection. :smile:

Attachments

• Chanel Brooches.jpg
    Chanel Brooches.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 825

View attachment 3739593
View attachment 3739594

LOVE this!! It does look great again light clothing. I think I'm going to go w/ the ruthenium [emoji4]
Thanks for the pic!