Chanel Brooch

1. Im just about to buy a chanel brooch Are these worth the money one any one have one

2. Absolutely!! It can dress up any outfit from casual to elegant occasion. In my opinion it's worth every penny :tup: I say go for it.

ThatLVGirl and celine666666 like this.
  3. Absolutely worth it. They are so versatile, for beanies, scarves, pullovers, cardigans, jackets, bags, etc. Just amps up the outfit.

ThatLVGirl likes this.
  4. So worth the money. Goes with lots of different looks and so beautiful!

5. Just bought my first one today!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

6. I wanna see what u got. I just got this last week

image.jpeg
  7. Yes, I wear mines all the time, they are quite versatile... I own 3, one gold w bling, one plain gold w simple design - no pearls or crystals, and a silver w crystals and black on it, so far I've worn the silver one most... Bc it's most casual imo-- it's addicting you can't just own one!

chanel79 likes this.
  8. I got the same one! This brooch is so sparkly and beautiful in person. Congrats to you :biggrin:

image.jpeg
  9. I think u got the bigger version. Mine is the smaller one for $450 or $475 I think

10. Oh i love how it brings! Congrats ladies

11. Both sizes are very sparkly :hbeat:

12. Are the brooches heavy?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

13. Has anyone had a problem with the crystals falling out of the brooches?

14. I had one crystal fall off of a brooch and I purchased the brooch from the Chanel boutique in Nordstrom so I brought it back to my SA. The brooch was sent out to be fixed for free and it took a few weeks to get it back.

MsModernShopper likes this.
  15. These sparkly brooches are TDF. Do you think earrings (CC logo ones, crystal) are a better buy or the brooch? I can't decide.