Chanel boy woc in red caviar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I really want the red boy woc from the new collection. May I ask will it have color transfer problem after I use it? I saw some pics on Internet they all look really dark.
    Thanks

2. I just bought it and I think (hope) it will be okay! I wore it with dark jeans last weekend and it didn't have any color transfer. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463184294.338076.jpg

Arlene619 likes this.

3. How do you like this? I was on the wait list for it but I'm not sure about it still. I was hoping for a shinier caviar but I'm thinking about this bag again.

4. I'm interested to know your thoughts too! Is it a true red or more orangey red? I want a red caviar boy but I just wasn't sure what shade of red this season is. Thank you!!

5. Your WOC is gorgeous. :heart:

6. Love it!!!
    The red looks so delish!

7. Congratulations- she's pretty!

8. I love it! It was a little getting used to since I'm used to lambskin, but it grew on me and now I use it more than my black lamb chevron.

9. I love it! I'm not certain of the undertone, but I will say that it is more of an actual red. Here's a picture of all my reds! Hope this helps :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463288046.532083.jpg

10. Thank you

11. Thank you

12. Thanks! ️

13. Thank you so much!

14. IMG_1473372017.441898.jpg is this normal for boy woc ?

15. Yes

Arlene619 likes this.