Chanel boy. Which one will you choose?

Hi all, need some help.. both are from spring 2018. Which one will u choose?

Both pics are taken from IG...TIA
Both are beautiful but I favor the bottom one a bit more because of the hardware & the color looks a little lighter & perhaps more blush nude. They aren’t the same pink color are they because they look different to me but I know how computers can be tricky w/ colors. Good luck deciding! :heart::flowers:

Reactions: fally and ezabuk
Same thoughts as @Kendie26 , the muted pink looks more earthy n wearable while the 1st, though lovely lambskin, is quite in-your-face pink n girly.

A lot depends on your age too n what u wear. But i think the 2nd will go way longer n can age gracefully with you :smile: also, maybe it is the lighting. 2nd in natural light while the first is indoor lighting n there is a harsh flash to it.

Both are lovely anyway..go with your heart ❤ pinks also tend to fly off shelves quickly... ;)

Reactions: MarLie and Kendie26
Second/bottom one as it jives with the soft pretty feminine vibe and the age gold goes so well with it. Also much easier color to coordinate with more outfits. They are both very pretty though :smile:

Both are gorgeous! I saw the matte pink boy at the store and was totally pondering over it, too. I feel it has a more casual vibe and the ghw definitely warms it up. The Lambskin looks a bit dressier with the shiny leather and hw, but probably will be more delicate vs the calfskin esp being a lighter color. It’s a very tough choice between the two for sure, but I’d probably consider going for the calfskin boy for durability.

Reactions: fally