Chanel Boy Wallet

Angel124ev

O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Hello ladies,

Does anyone know where I can find this wallet? It matches my chanel boy bag and I really want it. I found one one eBay that sold for $1400 and there is one on poshmark for $1850 which is too much for me. I really want this wallet and if I can't find it any where else then I might buy the one from poshmark even though it is way over priced. Please let me know what you think. The pics don't belong to me. I took it from the poshmark ad.

Attachments

• m_587f008e6a5830e743010acd.jpg
    m_587f008e6a5830e743010acd.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • m_588597a6eaf030030f12c503.jpg
    m_588597a6eaf030030f12c503.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 652
It looks like it's from Cruise of this year because of the Olive green lining. You might be able to go on the Chanel website, find their regular wallet that looks like that only all black, and call the 1-800 number and ask for other colors with the green inside. I hope this helps, and good luck!

It looks like it's from Cruise of this year because of the Olive green lining. You might be able to go on the Chanel website, find their regular wallet that looks like that only all black, and call the 1-800 number and ask for other colors with the green inside. I hope this helps, and good luck!
Thank you! I will try that today

I love the wallet but personally there's no way id pay 1800 for a wallet!!! thats almost the price of a woc plus its really technically just a black boy wallet i understand that you love it tho... did you try to negotiate with the seller? thats quite a lot that shes asking for it

Reactions: Angel124ev
I love the wallet but personally there's no way id pay 1800 for a wallet!!! thats almost the price of a woc plus its really technically just a black boy wallet i understand that you love it tho... did you try to negotiate with the seller? thats quite a lot that shes asking for it
I messaged the seller a few times. She doesnt respond. I am really angry that i missed out on the wallet on ebay. The seller was going to give it to me for $1350 but it got sold. Just bad luck

I messaged the seller a few times. She doesnt respond. I am really angry that i missed out on the wallet on ebay. The seller was going to give it to me for $1350 but it got sold. Just bad luck
Honestly hun just wait a little more...you maybe come upon another one like a month from now and it most likely be less! plus i wouldnt buy from someone who doesnt reply to questions!! what if something goes wrong? if they refuse to answer before selling you can only imagine after they get ur money....
thats just my opinion tho i understand your feeling 100% im always going crazy over items i can no longer purchase easily lol good luck tho:smile::smile:

Reactions: JazzyMac
Honestly hun just wait a little more...you maybe come upon another one like a month from now and it most likely be less! plus i wouldnt buy from someone who doesnt reply to questions!! what if something goes wrong? if they refuse to answer before selling you can only imagine after they get ur money....
thats just my opinion tho i understand your feeling 100% im always going crazy over items i can no longer purchase easily lol good luck tho:smile::smile:

Ughhhhh i purchased it Its to late now. If the seller doesnt ship it within 7 days then I get my money back. Poshmark has great customer service. I just feel as if I won't find this wallet again. Got my fingers crossed that i wont have any problems. Thanks for all your advice hun.

Reactions: SalmaB