CHANEL BOY SHINY GOLD HARDWARE

LN11

Jun 24, 2019
I’ve been looking for the old medium size Chanel boy bag with caviar leather & shiny gold hardware for soooo long and it hasn’t been available. A new season just came out but not with the shiny gold hardware. I was wondering if anybody knows if they sometimes get shipments in with shiny gold or once new season comes in those are gone and they won’t get anymore in? & also wondering if anybody ever called a Chanel store in another country and ask if they had a bag in stock and if it’s even possible to purchase it and have them mail it to you?!

With my experiences once the season is gone typically if the item is sold out then you will be only lucky enough to purchase it from a personal shopper on IG or facebook unless someone returns it then you might be lucky to get it in the boutiques. Overseas chanel boutiques do not ship out of the country so again you will have to go through someone that can professionally source the item for you and have it shipped to you.

With my experiences once the season is gone typically if the item is sold out then you will be only lucky enough to purchase it from a personal shopper on IG or facebook unless someone returns it then you might be lucky to get it in the boutiques. Overseas chanel boutiques do not ship out of the country so again you will have to go through someone that can professionally source the item for you and have it shipped to you.

Thank you so much for replying! Do you know any trust worthy personal shoppers?

I’ve been looking for the old medium size Chanel boy bag with caviar leather & shiny gold hardware for soooo long and it hasn’t been available. A new season just came out but not with the shiny gold hardware. I was wondering if anybody knows if they sometimes get shipments in with shiny gold or once new season comes in those are gone and they won’t get anymore in? & also wondering if anybody ever called a Chanel store in another country and ask if they had a bag in stock and if it’s even possible to purchase it and have them mail it to you?!
I saw this in instagram. Is it the one you’re looking for?

No it’s not :sad: the picture I attached is the gold shinny hardware I’m looking for!
I bought mine like this one at the end of March. I saw a couple on Fashionphile a couple of months ago, you might want to keep an eye out there. The ones I saw were in new or excellent condition, and weren’t marked up too much (sometimes Fashionphile goes a little crazy on the mark ups).

I bought mine like this one at the end of March. I saw a couple on Fashionphile a couple of months ago, you might want to keep an eye out there. The ones I saw were in new or excellent condition, and weren’t marked up too much (sometimes Fashionphile goes a little crazy on the mark ups).

Did you get yours in stores?! Do you know when the next price increase will be? I’ve been waiting to see if my SA will get any gold shiny hardware in but if prices will go up soon then I’ll just settle for the other gold hardwares :sad:

Did you get yours in stores?! Do you know when the next price increase will be? I’ve been waiting to see if my SA will get any gold shiny hardware in but if prices will go up soon then I’ll just settle for the other gold hardwares :sad:

That bag was on my Paris Wish List. My trip started March 28th, but a couple of days before my flight I stopped into Neiman Marcus in CA with a friend, and there it was. I didn’t want to chance that I couldn’t find it in Paris, so I bought it. But It turns out I DID see it in several boutiques in Paris.
And gosh, it seems like there just was a price increase. It is just crazy the speed in which the prices change.

That bag was on my Paris Wish List. My trip started March 28th, but a couple of days before my flight I stopped into Neiman Marcus in CA with a friend, and there it was. I didn’t want to chance that I couldn’t find it in Paris, so I bought it. But It turns out I DID see it in several boutiques in Paris.
And gosh, it seems like there just was a price increase. It is just crazy the speed in which the prices change.

Omg lucky you! I been wanting that bag for so long and can’t get my hands on it!! & there was a price increase?! On the Chanel website the old medium size boy still says $5,950

Omg lucky you! I been wanting that bag for so long and can’t get my hands on it!! & there was a price increase?! On the Chanel website the old medium size boy still says $5,950
Is that Canadian dollars? I bought this one for I believe $4900 U.S., but I would need to double check my receipt. I have one other Boy that I bought last year (navy calfskin with shiny ruthenium hardware) and I am pretty sure that one was $4700. But I could be wrong. I need to check.

The price increase that really sticks in my mind was the one on November 1st, 2108, because me and my bff were saying that we were going to stop buying Chanel after that latest increase. We dropped by Neiman Marcus on November 2nd, and my SA said she had something very special for me. She barely had it out of the box when I said “I’ll take it!” :biggrin:
So much for my willpower... That particular bag was a beige classic flap in medium, which was a bag I had been wanting. It was (gulp!) $5600, which came to $6000 after tax. That is INSANITY. Yet I keep buying. So I tend to try to forget the price tags now.

Is that Canadian dollars? I bought this one for I believe $4900 U.S., but I would need to double check my receipt. I have one other Boy that I bought last year (navy calfskin with shiny ruthenium hardware) and I am pretty sure that one was $4700. But I could be wrong. I need to check.

The price increase that really sticks in my mind was the one on November 1st, 2108, because me and my bff were saying that we were going to stop buying Chanel after that latest increase. We dropped by Neiman Marcus on November 2nd, and my SA said she had something very special for me. She barely had it out of the box when I said “I’ll take it!” :biggrin:
So much for my willpower... That particular bag was a beige classic flap in medium, which was a bag I had been wanting. It was (gulp!) $5600, which came to $6000 after tax. That is INSANITY. Yet I keep buying. So I tend to try to forget the price tags now.

Yeah that’s in Canadian dollars! The prices are getting crazzzyyy I’m telling myself after I get my hands on the boy I’m done but.. we’ll see if that will happen lol!! & omg I also been wanting the beige classic flap in medium! I haven’t seen any nice beige lately esp in gold hardware. I hope the next price increase isn’t anytime soon so I can try wait out on the shiny gold boy!!