Chanel Boy or LV Capucines

• Chanel Boy

• LV Capucines

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Hello everyone! I'm usually in the LV Forum, but I'm in a dilemma. I've been eyeing the Chanel Boy, but I also want a LV Capucines. Which one would you get and why?

I have both as well. The boy can be worn a number of different ways, and the capucines is only handheld. The latter is also very heavy; however, capacity-wise, it will carry much more than the boy. The capucines is more dressy, and the boy is much more casual. I love both of them, but it will depend on your personal style and need.

Chanel boy for sure!! Capuccine is too heavy nd it's a kelly wanna be! Boy is gonna remain a classic for sure.. But cappuccine might b discountinued within a few season

I have both. The capucines MM will hold much more, but it is super heavy and doesn't come with a strap like the BB. It's a beautiful bag, but I would go with a new medium or a large boy instead.

Definitely the Boy gets my vote, just love it. Its a gorgeous versatile bag and will remain a classic for years to come.

The LV capucines is a very different style of bag and I don't think its very memorable. Sorry LV lovers but I think it looks quite plain and ordinary :shame: