• Chanel Boy

• LV Capucines

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Hello everyone! I'm usually in the LV Forum, but I'm in a dilemma. I've been eyeing the Chanel Boy, but I also want a LV Capucines. Which one would you get and why?

karolinec1

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I have both as well. The boy can be worn a number of different ways, and the capucines is only handheld. The latter is also very heavy; however, capacity-wise, it will carry much more than the boy. The capucines is more dressy, and the boy is much more casual. I love both of them, but it will depend on your personal style and need.

amandagong

Nov 8, 2011
Chanel boy for sure!! Capuccine is too heavy nd it's a kelly wanna be! Boy is gonna remain a classic for sure.. But cappuccine might b discountinued within a few season

panthere55

Feb 16, 2014
What size of capucine are you thinking of? They are such different bags...I have Bb version and can wear it cross body just as boy

anan

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
I have both. The capucines MM will hold much more, but it is super heavy and doesn't come with a strap like the BB. It's a beautiful bag, but I would go with a new medium or a large boy instead.

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
Definitely the Boy gets my vote, just love it. Its a gorgeous versatile bag and will remain a classic for years to come.

The LV capucines is a very different style of bag and I don't think its very memorable. Sorry LV lovers but I think it looks quite plain and ordinary :shame: