Chanel Boy or Lady Dior bag?

sukiyaki

O.G.
Apr 13, 2009
Hi

I have been thinking for awhile between a Chanel boy bag or the lady dior in rose sorbet. I can have only one. I have never had any lady dior before but the rose sorbet is so sweet, I really like the color. Furthermore, I still cannot decide, which boy color should I buy? How do you guys think about the boy bag? Is it practical or just trendy? Please help me decide, I need your opinions. TIA.

image-2379704564.jpg

image-2882144315.jpg

image-4194571224.jpg

image-2870034317.jpg

I like the Lady Dior, but I think that the Chanel boy bag is more practical (especially with the strap). And, I love the light pink with SHW you posted! I would also try them both out, see how you like them on your body and which is more comfortable!

If you are more of a girly girl, then I would go with the Lady Dior. Plus, it's an iconic bag. Who knows how long the Chanel Boy will stand the test of time?

I like the Lady Dior, but I think that the Chanel boy bag is more practical (especially with the strap). And, I love the light pink with SHW you posted! I would also try them both out, see how you like them on your body and which is more comfortable!

Lady Dior comes with a shoulder strap. I have carried mine both ways and love the different vibes it gives when handheld and shoulder-carried.

OP, where were you able to find the rose sorbet? It's a cruise 2012 color which I got in late November lol. Read that it's sold out.