Chanel Boy or Diorama

Chanel Boy or Diorama

• Khaki Chanel Boy New Medium

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Metallic Cannage Diorama Medium

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters
You already have so many Chanel Boy bags. Maybe a Diorama, especially one that looks so pretty, would be a good option.

Some members have reported the metallic finish peeling, as Sparkletastic said, but it depends on how you use the bag. It should be treated like python as it is perforated and the perforation edges can be as prone to lifting as python.
Average Joe - when you say "treated as python" do you mean treated with care so as not to bump it etc or that it should be moisturized etc like python.
The silver Dior is stunning! I see we both have a problem somewhat giving in. =)
Yeeeeees!!!!!

I had this dilemma prior to buying my first large boy - also in khakhi & matt gold (the khakhi i have looks like a chocolate brown in daylight) - I went to Dior tried the Dioramas on and found them a bit lighter weight - just felt the boy was more forever in quality than dior and so went with that - dior does some pretty designs but when you pay [emoji383] you might want a sturdier bag - my thoughts swayed to Chanel bcoz of this

Hi ladies! I need your help please [emoji30][emoji120]. I have a old medium boy in lambkin and i want to get this diorama studded. Would you let go of the boy and get the diorama?

Here is the photo of my boy and the studded diorama.

IMG_1487910018.404145.jpg
IMG_1487910049.278879.jpg

Hi ladies! I need your help please [emoji30][emoji120]. I have a old medium boy in lambkin and i want to get this diorama studded. Would you let go of the boy and get the diorama?

View attachment 3614960
View attachment 3614961
Keep the boy and buy the diorama ,, lol
boy is timeless, but this studded diorama is like fashionista piece..
I prefer original diorama!

View attachment 3614960
View attachment 3614961

I LOVE your Boy - it's so timeless & such a pretty colourway! I do love the Diorama, but prefer the non-studded version & could make a case for both in your collection! However, I wouldn't let go of the Chanel for the studded diorama!

I LOVE your Boy - it's so timeless & such a pretty colourway! I do love the Diorama, but prefer the non-studded version & could make a case for both in your collection! However, I wouldn't let go of the Chanel for the studded diorama!

I think your Boy is waayyy prettier than the studded Diorama :smile:

Thank you heiress-ox and pinkmacaroon. I was about to buy the diorama actually but then when I inspected the bag there is a flaw on the leather. My SA said that they will contact me again as soon as they'll receive a new one.

Maybe I will call them and let them know that i no longer interested on that bag and get the gray one instead.

Thank you [emoji4] again ladies!

495D1820-6036-45FF-BDC0-19E4333B1E59.jpeg F7415EFC-16CE-4738-AD91-75642DF6D00A.jpeg 5835CBD6-18FC-4D5B-9E48-FDF34BAE257A.jpeg

Hi guys I need help. I’m contemplating between an every occasion bag that may or may be worn cross body. I am stuck on diorama for a while but then saw the metallic boy bag. Although I can’t pull off the boy as crossbody comfortably and it doesn’t fit as much as the diorama, I loved it. Now I am confused and can’t decide. I already have a chanel classic in my collection FYI. I am not a collector but love bags. Can you help me decide please?