Chanel Boy or Deauville (Pics Inside)

1. Hi Everyone! I'm having a bit of trouble deciding between these two bags. Your input is much appreciated. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155489.881538.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155502.136350.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155511.675629.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155558.447590.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155568.469627.jpg

2. Definitely the tote! May I ask how much us it?

3. Thank you! It's $3,400

4. Im usually not a fan of neon, but theres just something about that boy that I cant stop drooling over

5. 2 great bags! I like both! 😃 they're so different -do you need a fun bag?! The boy is really unique - you could get black tote at a different time down the road but it's really great & looks durable & a great staple but for spring summer fun go for the boy!

6. I know, the colors are amazing!

7. I want a bag that's easy to use. Where I can just throw it on and go. I've been carrying my Phantom and realized how much in need I am of a black shoulder bag besides my jumbo. Good point about the tote at a later time. Chanel does typically release black totes often. Thx for your help!

8. The Deauville Tote reminds of a beach bag...the black is better than the beige that I have actually seen but still kinda beachish. I like the Boy...fun bag!

9. I usually LOVE the boys but this color way isn't my fave :-/ I think the tote.

10. What is the Deauville made from, I have only seen the fabric ones in the boutique recently, this one is nice as not so common?

11. Love the boy! So fun and unique!

12. I loooove totes! That gets my vote.

13. I agree, it is a beach(y) bag, that's why I'm not sure if it'll be good to use everyday

14. It's calfskin but has a glossy coating over it

15. Boy is a nicer shape IMO - but not a fan of the neon yellow