Chanel Boy or Deauville (Pics Inside)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I'm having a bit of trouble deciding between these two bags. Your input is much appreciated. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155489.881538.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155502.136350.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155511.675629.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155558.447590.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457155568.469627.jpg

2. Definitely the tote! May I ask how much us it?

3. Thank you! It's $3,400

4. Im usually not a fan of neon, but theres just something about that boy that I cant stop drooling over

5. 2 great bags! I like both! 😃 they're so different -do you need a fun bag?! The boy is really unique - you could get black tote at a different time down the road but it's really great & looks durable & a great staple but for spring summer fun go for the boy!

6. I know, the colors are amazing!

7. I want a bag that's easy to use. Where I can just throw it on and go. I've been carrying my Phantom and realized how much in need I am of a black shoulder bag besides my jumbo. Good point about the tote at a later time. Chanel does typically release black totes often. Thx for your help!

8. The Deauville Tote reminds of a beach bag...the black is better than the beige that I have actually seen but still kinda beachish. I like the Boy...fun bag!

9. I usually LOVE the boys but this color way isn't my fave :-/ I think the tote.

10. What is the Deauville made from, I have only seen the fabric ones in the boutique recently, this one is nice as not so common?

11. Love the boy! So fun and unique!

12. I loooove totes! That gets my vote.

13. I agree, it is a beach(y) bag, that's why I'm not sure if it'll be good to use everyday

14. It's calfskin but has a glossy coating over it

15. Boy is a nicer shape IMO - but not a fan of the neon yellow